Dylan Thomas Community School takes its responsibility for the safety of all our pupils very seriously. We follow the All Wales Safeguarding policy when dealing with concerns related to Child Protection working closely with parents, social services and various other agencies.
The Designated Named person for Child Protection is Mr Ashley Payne, Deputy Head teacher and he can be contacted at the school on 01792 610300.
We currently have 3 pastoral support officers (PSO's) who directly assist and are :
- Mrs E Charles - Year 7 & 8
- Mrs K Morgan - Years 9 & 10
- Miss L Abraham - Years 11
- Mrs A Richards - LAC Pupils
- Mrs J James - Tide Centre Manager